This weekend, I spent most of my time at the National Design Center at The Big Ohm Theory event! It was a successful event that connected passionate retailers to conscious consumers. stretchcity.com also celebrated their 1st birthday with a bang. What a blast!
The best part was getting to meet and connect with so many friendly and lovely people, especially fellow yogis. :) :) It's just so easy to start a conversation! :)
In a nutshell, it was a ton of fun - I got to try a whole load of healthy and SUPER TASTY food, meet really passionate owners of unique/niche businesses and just basically immerse myself in a happy, positive environment! Cheers to the many wonderful vendors present - Stretch City, Etrican apparel, HIC Juices, Joyride Creamery (best ice cream ever?!! and unlimited toppings for all of 20 cents haha), Flying Feline pastries (their table looked almost edible even - such pretty decor and mouthwatering pastries!), The Wholesome Co, Liberty Coffee, Triceratops and also Yogainc with their super colorful range of Liquido leggings (!!!) and many many more!
Words can't quite express what I have to say. It's almost 1am now and I am typing this on my tiny iPhone 4S (times have changed huh) so pardon me if this recount of events is slightly lacklustre.....trust me I am still so happy :)))) I do feel like I am talking to myself though. This might be a possible side effect of fatigue.
Anyway...
Anyway...
I shot mostly videos, (which I will compile and edit really really soon) but managed to whip out my phone sometimes to get the following photos: (enjoy the visuals! ^^)






0 comments:
Post a Comment