Comfort

Currently typing this post out in the comforts of Lokky's room in Aarhus. The room is absolutely perfect with great views of the sunset and overlooking the sports field. I love that we never have to bother with air conditioners or fans, these perks of day to day life I will surely miss. I am also a firm believer that the pleasant climate makes everyone more friendly and agreeable. The unbearable humidity and heat in Singapore can be so frustrating sometimes, what with the crowds jostling and queues and..I don't want to think about that right now.

Anyway! It's a stay in day for me to catch up on work, (modules' confirmation, sorting through gigabytes' of photos etc) while Lokky is in school for a full day of classes.

I am blessed by the kiss of sunshine - experiencing perfect weather here in Aarhus! Think an average of 13 degrees with occasional breezes and best of all, NO RAIN!

Surprise or no surprise, I like to think that I am bringing sunshine wherever I go.... ;)

Photo of the beautiful sunset yesterday:


It will be too easy to take the lovely skies here for granted, but I appreciate these views everyday, and they still do take my breath away.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Cheryl

A visual diary of memories