For the longest time


The ebb and flow of others' footsteps mean nothing compared to the rhythm of our togetherness.

 I can't believe how lucky I am to have a solid bunch of friends (half of them are abroad and aren't pictured here) whom I have known for more than ten years of my life. We grew up together, Pokemon days giving way to talks about driving licenses, travel, the future and everything else in between.

-

Last friday was a simple dinner affair that concluded with us taking self-timer shots right outside Chili's. iPad perched on the table for the perfect angle - we snapped away happily as though we were the only people around - yep that's how are. Sometimes we have so much fun together that we become completely oblivious to the surroundings. Woops :)

One of the biggest motivations for getting through my semester deadlines is the upcoming summer trip. I can't wait to realize one of life's biggest joys with my favourite people - travel. Hope that everything goes well according to plan.

-

I can laugh, cry, sing, dance, yell and feel absolute joy, no holds barred. For always loving me, for always accepting me, for always taking care of me and most importantly, for teaching me to believe in everlasting friendships. Thank you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Cheryl

A visual diary of memories