Week and week

Had a helluva week. Time flies. 
Most days I hit the ground running in the morning and I visit 3, 4 places. C

Today was insane - I am just glad that my shoulders survived lugging my bag and laptop around all day. 
 
Met Soph in the morning for brunch at Common Man Coffee Roasters woohoo brunch is the best solution if you want a productive, long day because I literally felt full all the way till 5PM.
 
We then left for town - some shopping. ZARA sales are pretty good #justsaying and we ended up buying the same tshirt hahaha. 
 
I skipped over to NLB to do some research - and the breakthroughs I'm getting with this thesis topic is pretty amazing. I can't believe I am actually super excited to begin writing. But first let my OCD take over and sort all the information first. Gotta stay calm. 

After an illuminating afternoon at the Lee Kong Chian Reference Library (ha ha the skylights get it? Okay maybe not) I took a bus down to Katong to meet Al for a Bikram sesh with the most kickass teacher ever. Do visit Maria's class at Bikram Yoga Katong if you want the workout of your life. She's amazing. 
 
I also stopped by Yoga Inc last week to get the Alchemist leggings I've been eyeing since....forever. Now I wear it almost everyday for stretching at home and right now....to sleep. HAHA. Goodnight, world :)
 

 

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Cheryl

A visual diary of memories