We decided to visit Christmas Wonderland on Boxing Day, which fell on...a Saturday.
For some reason we decided to go ahead with the plan, and brave whatever crowds there would be. The mental prep was of limited help because it was so intensely crowded. It was way beyond our expectations when we got there. Felt very sorry for those who drove in cars because the queue to the carpark was snaking long. After queueing, they still had to wait for a lot. *shudder* I cannot imagine. The last time I was miserably caught in a long jam was years ago, on a trip to JB. Hahaha.
Anyway, back to the topic.
This was taken at Millenia Walk:
For some reason we decided to go ahead with the plan, and brave whatever crowds there would be. The mental prep was of limited help because it was so intensely crowded. It was way beyond our expectations when we got there. Felt very sorry for those who drove in cars because the queue to the carpark was snaking long. After queueing, they still had to wait for a lot. *shudder* I cannot imagine. The last time I was miserably caught in a long jam was years ago, on a trip to JB. Hahaha.
Anyway, back to the topic.
This was taken at Millenia Walk:
Pretty rose gold!
I recall stopping by Millenia Walk just for coffee. Azri requested that I get an extra shot because he wanted to see the effects of caffeine on me. LOL. Obviously I was wide awake after that. Coffee, a true lifesaver every time.
Gardens by The Bay was gorgeously lit up:
Took this ^ shot and only realised that it's extra pretty because of the random dude in front of me with his compact camera. Hahaha the photo seems to tell more of a story now. Even if that story is: everyone is obsessed with snapping photos.
There were many selfie sticks that day. Way too many, in fact.
Azri and me agreed that those sticks are extremely hazardous lol /obviously disapproving/ #sorrynotsorry
Azri said that 'purple light is the cheapest that's why it is always purple' LOL while I was feverishly wishing that I could capture the other pretty shades of mint green and blue! Not quite sure if I should believe him or not...
Trippy.
Not really into selfies so it is always more challenging when we try to take photos together but so glad that they turned out nice! He was experimenting with flash photography the whole night. A lot of technical knowledge involved - which I know nuts about, but he would patiently teach me a little here and there, give directions, and then eventually we had a collection of photos which we treasure very much! So, yay to a good night!
The event is still ongoing till 3rd of January, if I recall correctly.
Go on a weeknight and chances are, you'll avoid the insane queues at the toilets/many many prams and there will be less people walking into your photos at all times. :D
Merry Jolly Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)








0 comments:
Post a Comment