Foodie Diaries

This week's Food Round-Up.

I restocked my supplies, and allowed myself to splurge a little bit bec
Blueberries - 3 boxes for $8.99
Farmer's Union Greek Yogurt 500g tub (madly in love with this) - $5.00
Baby Spinach pack - $6.99
Cherry Tomatoes 250g box - $4.99
Bananas - $1.79
Charlie's Smoothie (I got the one with the Spirulina in it, it's my most favvvveee flavour because it is so tasty despite the slightly off-putting colour. ;) ) - $7.55
Good Health Peanut Butter Pretzels - from The Organic Grocer @ Pasarbella. Kindly gifted by my dear friend Nat :)

Total damage: approximately $35.
That's not too bad, because I go through all these in about a week. The blueberries for instance, last up to 1.5-2 weeks because I wash and freeze them as soon as I can. They are great for breakfasts with granola + greek yogurt, as well as for use in smoothies. Using frozen fruits means that I can skip the ice while blending! *wink*

Had dinner out on Wednesday with Chengxi, who's ending his internship and flying back to the UK soon. It's always nice to meet old friends, so I make an exception when it comes to food!
We went to Togi Korean Restaurant @ Triple 1 Somerset. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE FOOD THERE. And the boss was so friendly. Service was overall good, but really, the food shines.
We had 6 free starter dishes (kimchi yay!), shared Kimchi Soup, and I had glass noodles. Yum.
The drinks were slightly pricey - the juices are basically the canned ones you can find in Korean marts but even so, the bill came up to about $30 per person. It was still pretty reasonable.
I seriously can't wait to go back to Togi! :D

Visuals:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Cheryl

A visual diary of memories