TTT Yoga - Stretch City

So last Saturday I was at Updog Studio @ Grandstand (Turf City) for the TTT event by Stretch City.
TTT stands for Teachers Teaching Teachers, and it was a really enriching experience for me to just be there and learn whatever I can (even though I am not a teacher! :D). Was busy taking photos at the beginning. Then Liv encouraged me to join in for the second part of the event - a Vinyasa Flow class by Maya. Boyyyyyyy was it good! My core and arms were aching till Monday from holding numerous plank poses. Maya's class really packed a punch and I absolutely loved her playlist!!!!

Felt so rejuvenated after that. :)

Was also nursing a headache in the afternoon, but then Cocoloco came by and we all got these pretty bottles of yummyness! Needless to say, my headache was gone after gulping this down. Hydration hydration hydration! So important. (Y)


For the full photo set, click here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Cheryl

A visual diary of memories