Happy Birthday Al!


Happy birthday Al! It was a simple, cosy get-together at the Changi Seaview Resort. The last time I visited was in... 2004? Maybe I can make it a tradition - to visit this place every decade. The bungalows have been fully renovated and its SO MODERN AND BEAUTIFUL NOW??? I can't get over it. And the view....... :O 

Certainly lives up to the resort name. It was a huge risk to turn up because I had two important deadlines on the very next morning but hey, this is Al we are talking about. Can't miss the celebration for the world. Heh. Anyway I am glad that I went, because it was so much fun! Home-made chocolate tart (I am positively in love, and the recipe is so ridiculously simple it makes me want to sit and stare at a blank wall in disbelief. Wait that didn't even make sense but ok.), mini photo-shoot in compliance to Al's requests, and just lots of conversation and laughing. Refer to last photo: gotta commend the boys on their Standing Bow efforts hahaha just look at the faces of concentration. 
  










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Cheryl

A visual diary of memories