Some weekends are easy, they fly by. Everyone is happy, the mood is light and the two days breeze by.
Other weekends, it's tougher. Deciding on dinner places becomes a chore.
Sometimes, I read too much into things. I try to imagine what you feel. I think of how I would feel. Then I struggle to put it all together, taking every detail and condition and "what if?" into account. Math was never my strong suit, but maybe that is a poor excuse for saying that I often fumble at extrapolating feelings.
Maybe I should stop worrying. And just be. Trust a 100% and then some more.
Just know that, I always want to be there. Always.
Through the simple ho-hum days that we may eventually forget, to the days when we brim with excitement at the plans lined up. Through every single detail, every single day.
Love, Cher
Other weekends, it's tougher. Deciding on dinner places becomes a chore.
Sometimes, I read too much into things. I try to imagine what you feel. I think of how I would feel. Then I struggle to put it all together, taking every detail and condition and "what if?" into account. Math was never my strong suit, but maybe that is a poor excuse for saying that I often fumble at extrapolating feelings.
Maybe I should stop worrying. And just be. Trust a 100% and then some more.
Just know that, I always want to be there. Always.
Through the simple ho-hum days that we may eventually forget, to the days when we brim with excitement at the plans lined up. Through every single detail, every single day.
Love, Cher



0 comments:
Post a Comment