Halloween 2013

Halloween @ StuSie
Did not know that there were 3 dance floors in StuSie Bar. It is massive. I mean, StuSie Bar is such a misleading name.

Bevor, in Clémentine's room. No idea how almost 20 people fit into 15sqm but hey it all worked out.






It was just mad crowded and so I kept getting lost and rejoining different subgroups of my friends (who were all separated haha) I do fondly remember all of us huddled back at the tiniest dance floor thanks to the efforts of Constant and colonizing that space for a bit before people drifted off again.

Left at 3am to get some sleep because I had to cross the border to Strasbourg at 7.45am. Best decision ever or I would have just crumbled into a heap upon arrival at Strasbourg hah but more on that later.

Superb weekend.

Now I have just a little bit of time to catch up on work - Rio+20 info sheets here I come.
Absolutely cannot let my friend down - a brilliant Masters' student who is pretty passionate about Sustainable Development I would say. ;)
Got to dispel the myth that all exchange students are unicorns when it comes to assignment contributions.
I am not a unicorn.

#singaporerepresent

Love,
Cher

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Cheryl

A visual diary of memories