I strolled to the Münstermarkt today,
I bought some flowers.
(: Cher
It was barely 9am. No crowds, just a light buzz of activity from the vendors setting up.
The morning breeze, the friendly guy who said good morning with a wink, the elderly vendor with her gnarled fingers and back bent, packing up the wares for an early customer.
The morning breeze, the friendly guy who said good morning with a wink, the elderly vendor with her gnarled fingers and back bent, packing up the wares for an early customer.
I bought some flowers.
Doesn't it look like there's a pretty bow right in the center?
Ah, mornings like this.
Surely it is no longer epiphanic, that simple days are also beautiful days.
The Bächle are flowing once more.
Ah, mornings like this.
Surely it is no longer epiphanic, that simple days are also beautiful days.
The Bächle are flowing once more.
(: Cher




0 comments:
Post a Comment