Tips to having the best Saturday in London:
#1. DO queue up for discounted tickets to Mathilda the Musical. It is worth every penny. No, wait. It is worth wayyyy more than the 5 pounds I paid for the Youth Discount Ticket.
Extraordinary experience. Every minute I spent in the queue was worth it, because every minute of Mathilda thrilled, captivated, wowed, amazed and impressed me. I enjoyed it so much.
#2. DO visit Borough Market. My friend told me, "Its Borough on Saturdays and Camden on Sundays." So yes. Borough = Gastronomical heaven.
Must tries at Borough:
- Le Marché Du Quartier's Duck Confit Sandwich
- AppleBee's Cajun Fish Wrap
- Hobbs Meat Roast - Pulled Pork Sandwich
This photo is the exception of the lot - snapped with my iPhone (couldn't wait to gobble it up you see)
The baguette evidently seems to be more value for money.
- Finish off with random sweets. Hard to go wrong. Just go wild, the selection is.
#3. Then just wander wonder (Always true. ;) )
Till next time,
Cher
Till next time,
Cher



0 comments:
Post a Comment