Cher Does YTT: 13 May

Horribly limited because I am blogging through my phone and I cannot edit the dates of the posts.  
 
Nonetheless, 13 May was a remarkably happy day. The weather was good, there was a lovely cool breeze blowing into the yoga hall during vinyasa class and we were all generally stronger, sharing energy. Then there was also the delivery of a bunch of roses from Azri - what a surprise.
 
Hips opening! Hanging out after the morning class with Serena and Iga. 
 
And the roses :') I got teased quite a fair bit by my adorable classmates, my teachers and the staff of the yoga school. Twas so hilarious and so sweet at the same time. Such things only happen on television, no? Haha. Thanks again Azri :)
  
And after the evening vinyasa class I stayed back with Laura for a bit, and she took these: 
 
  
 
Justttt as the sun was setting. :) It's a perfect reminder of how I am always smiling, even through asanas. Sthira & sukham - Steady & comfortable. A timely reminder that even if conditions are tough, I will be thankful for this whole experience at the end, and I will emerge as a stronger person. 
 
Do more of what makes you happy, take pride in your passion.  
 
Love, 
Cher 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Cheryl

A visual diary of memories