Cher Does YTT: Happy Humpday!

It's Wednesday already?! Tomorrow we will have a break from theory classes! Stoked. Probably going to finish up our written assignments and then head to the markets for some souvenir shopping.
  
Today's breakfast was ON POINT. 

  
I am madly in love with peanut butter + banana sandwiches, im telling you. Love.  

Was doing some work in the main lobby, and apparently Arvind was cooking special spicy fried rice for Pamela (our Pranayama + Meditation teacher). It's 3PM, Vinyasa class is at 4PM and I really shouldn't be eating anything (especially spicy stuff!) but Bhaskar just passed me a plate and said, "don't waste!" NAAAAW. Okay so, once off indulgence hahaha. Because Arvind specially cooked it. Because it's a good afternoon. Because there's fewer blackouts today. Because I'm just happy HAHAHAHAAH.
  

Let's hope I survive a full class of backbends later. Laughs. 
 
Love, 
Cher


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Cheryl

A visual diary of memories