25/5: Waves of excitement has given way to exhaustion - the heat is really getting to us. It's been really intense so far. Another reason is because of the blackouts. It is impossible to get a full night's rest due to the blackouts. When the fans stop, it just becomes unbearably hot. Today was just one of those days when I could barely talk. Especially after the evening Vinyasa class. Vikas made us do loads of jumping and handstands. It was great but yesterday and the day before we were also doing killer stuff - up-dogs; down-dogs and core work. There was one entire session spent on planking. HAH. So yeah our wrists are pretty tender - so the handstands session didn't work 100% for me today. Nonetheless I know this exhaustion too, shall pass. And that I will really really really miss Vikas' classes. And Erika's beautiful Vinyasa sequences. I've learnt the most from these two teachers especially and I cannot wait to consolidate and bring back my knowledge.

This morning at Hatha was also really fun! I plopped down from my headstand and managed to snap a shot of this beautiful moment. Such control and stillness.
Ended the night with a sing and dance session:

Then there was a blackout and we had dinner in the sweaty darkness HAHAHAHAAH.
#memories
Off to bed now!
Love,
Cher




0 comments:
Post a Comment