Early morning photoshoot by the river with these lovely ladies:
We had so much fun. It's always amazing to be with like-minded people, people with the same passion. I know some people totally have a thing against yoga photos but really, it's just double standards because there's people who take dance poses etc. Just chill and judge less yknow? Everyone's free to do their own thing in this world man. Haah.
More visuals:
Erika taught us Eka Pada Koundinyasana last week, and she really broke it down into easier steps for us. I was surprised to find the strength and balance for it! I tried EKPK a few months ago in Singapore but I could never ever find the balance for it. Turned out that I wasn't distributing my weight properly. So happy that I found the right approach, and I am slightly more confident in trying out arm balances now. Grins.
Love,
cher








0 comments:
Post a Comment